What is a Dental Plan (from Denplan)?
A dental plan like Denplan makes dental treatment easy to afford. Your dentist will work out the costs of the treatment you need. You will then be given a monthly fee to cover those costs. Plans cover check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits.
Denplan dental plans are suited to your oral health needs. From preventive care plans through to plans that cover restorative treatment, our plans are offered at over 6,700 dentists across the UK.
Speak to your dentist today to find out how a Denplan payment plan can help you.
How does a Denplan payment plan work?
A Denplan payment plan is tailored to you. There is no reason to pay for work you don’t need. Why would you? With a dental payment plan from Denplan, your dentist projects what treatments you are likely to need. The treatment costs are set out and you pay a monthly fee to cover the work.
On the first visit to your chosen member dentist, they will discuss the different Denplan covers and which option is best for you. Your teeth will be examined and your dentist will then discuss the findings with you, set a bespoke monthly price and agree the contract.
If you are joining Denplan Essentials, your contract can begin straight away. If you are joining as a Denplan Care patient, any outstanding treatment will need to be completed first. As soon as you receive your welcome pack, you’ll be able to receive treatment.
Your Denplan dental check-up
A few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair:
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
The benefits of Denplan
- Oral health advice – providing guidance on how to prevent dental problems
- Set payments – split by month, allowing you a clear view on your private dental care costs
- Regular check-ups – arranged trips to the dentist to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Denplan-certified dentists – many of our dentists are a part of Denplan Excel. To join, they’ve had to show an ongoing focus on quality improvement
We are currently offering Denplan Essentials to our patients at WeCare Dental
*Plans start from £10.41 a month*
Denplan Essentials helps you spread the cost of your regular preventive dental care and encourages you to keep your teeth in great condition to avoid any surprises.